- 1/6 Committee Requests Video Evidence From The National Archives That Could Doom Trumpon October 18, 2021
The 1/6 Committee wants all the versions of Trump's message to his supporters during the Capitol attack because some contain a damning omission.
- Trump Files Lawsuit Claiming That The 1/6 Committee Is Harassing Himon October 18, 2021
Trump filed a lawsuit to try to block the 1/6 Committee from getting documents and claimed that the Committee is harassing him by investigating the Capitol attack. Scott MacFarlane tweeted the details: Trump's legal filing says the Select Committee is harassing Trump Calls subpoenas, "Limitless […]
- Trump Is So Toxic That Glenn Youngkin Doesn’t Want To Campaign With Himon October 18, 2021
Youngkin said that he appreciates Trump's endorsement, but his race is his own, and he made it clear that he thinks Trump would hurt him with Democrats and Independents.
- Jen Psaki Stops Peter Doocy Dead In His Tracks As He Accuses Biden Of DOJ Meddlingon October 18, 2021
Press Secretary Jen Psaki was having none of it as Peter Doocy tried to falsely compare Biden and Trump on the DOJ.
- Biden DOJ Asks Supreme Court To Block Texas Abortion Billon October 18, 2021
The Biden Department of Justice formally requested that the Supreme Court block the Texas abortion ban.
- Fox News Anchor Deletes Tweet Suggesting Colin Powell’s Death “Raises New Concerns” About Covid Vaccine Efficacyon October 18, 2021
Fox News anchor John Roberts has deleted a tweet suggesting that former Secretary of State Colin Powell’s death “raises new concerns” about the efficacy of Covid-19 vaccines. In the now-deleted tweet, Roberts said “the fact that Colin Powell died from a breakthrough COVID infection raises […]
- Louisiana University Cancels Classes After Two Fatal Shootings Within a Weekon October 18, 2021
Rick Gallot, the president of Grambling State University in Grambling, Louisiana, announced that the university would cancel classes and impose a curfew after the school experienced two fatal shootings within a week. Classes for Monday and Tuesday have been canceled. The curfew will be imposed […]
- Harris Will Talk About Impact of Climate Change and Drought During Nevada Tripon October 18, 2021
The office of Vice President Kamala Harris has confirmed that she will issue remarks highlighting the impact of climate change and drought during a trip to Nevada. During her visit to Lake Mead, Harris will receive a briefing from Interior Department officials about the impact of this year’s […]
- Bush Responds to Death of Colin Powellon October 18, 2021
Former President George W. Bush has issued a response following the death of Colin Powell, who served as his first Secretary of State. “Laura and I are deeply saddened by the death of Colin Powell. He was a great public servant, starting with his time as a soldier during Vietnam,” Bush said in […]
- Christopher Steele Defends Controversial Trump-Russia Dossieron October 18, 2021
Former MI6 agent Christopher Steele, the author of the controversial “Steele Dossier,” which contains allegations of misconduct, conspiracy, and cooperation between former President Donald Trump’s campaign and Russian operatives prior to and during the 2016 general election. The dossier […]
- Opinion: The House Select Committee Can Avoid the DOJ and Arrest Steve Bannonon October 18, 2021
The quick solution to force Trump’s people to testify according to the House’s legal subpoenas served on them eliminates the Department of Justice from the equation.
- Gen. Colin Powell Passes Away At Age 84 From COVID Complicationson October 18, 2021
Even though Gen. Colin Powell was vaccinated, he contracted a breakthrough case of COVID, and passed away at age 84.
- Adam Schiff Tells Trump And His Cronies It’s A New World Now And Criminal Charges Are Comingon October 17, 2021
1/6 Committee member Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) said that criminal prosecutions are faster than civil cases and warned Trump and his cronies that it is a new world now.
- Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman: Trump Should Be Brought To Justiceon October 17, 2021
Ret. Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman said on Sunday that Trump should be subpoenaed by the 1/6 Committee and brought to justice.
- Chuck Todd Blames Biden For Not Fixing Everything In 9 Monthson October 17, 2021
There is not a single Biden policy that caused this mess. Nowhere did Todd mention that Republicans are attempting to use the pandemic to sabotage President Biden.