- Trump’s Excellent Vaccine That the Trumpers Refuseon August 2, 2021
Today on TAP: Make America Immune Again
- Anatomy of an Anti-Union Meetingon August 2, 2021
How No Evil Foods, a plant-based meat company, squashed a union drive
- Infrastructure Summer: In Bipartisan Bill, States Must Consider Private Financing for Major Transit Projectson August 2, 2021
A provision in the latest deal would require cities and states building transit to commission a study, usually conducted by management consultants, giving private finance ‘a fair shot.’
- Larry Summers Holds Positions With Numerous Financial Bottom-Feederson August 2, 2021
The online, often predatory lending companies benefit from lower-income Americans needing emergency cash. That aligns with Summers’s concern trolling about an ‘overheated’ economy.
- Making America Great Again, Done Righton July 30, 2021
Today on TAP: Biden’s Made in America standards
- Infrastructure Summer: Public Transit Gets Funded—for Nowon July 30, 2021
The infrastructure deal won’t dissuade the GOP from looking for new ways to defund public transportation.
- America’s Lack of Paid Time Off Hurting Vaccine Rollouton July 30, 2021
As vaccines lag nationwide, employers and local governments are offering paid time off to boost jabs. But some workers are still slipping through the cracks.
- Altercation: Toying With Treasonon July 30, 2021
A short history of Republicans’ long history of selling out the U.S. to help them win the White House
- With the Iraq Withdrawal, U.S. Wars Expandon July 30, 2021
All the ways Biden isn’t ending the forever wars
- The Final Rumsfeld Memoson July 30, 2021
A few last musings from former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld
- Unions and Vaccines: When Rights and Rights Collideon July 29, 2021
Today on TAP: Union leaders try to balance COVID mandates with members’ concerns
- How Do You Solve a Problem Like the Sacklers?on July 29, 2021
Judges have grown accustomed to issuing get-out-of-litigation cards to corporate looters in bankruptcy court.
- Infrastructure Summer: One Deal Forward, One Deal Backon July 29, 2021
The same day the bipartisan bill advances in the Senate, one of its key architects throws cold water on the reconciliation companion.
- How Biden Can Profitably Piss Off Republicanson July 29, 2021
Promoting good policy can also compel the GOP to defend the indefensible.
- Replace Fed Chair Powellon July 28, 2021
Today on TAP: This reappointment is not a done deal